Sunday, April 01, 2012

Napowrimo Day 1

"You need to direct me."
Pictures of Amy and Oakland Bart.
When the water frightens me
because of all the disorder
and walking on land barefoot.
The unknown underneath
me. Beach Poem #1.

I also have Plato. Laura
is taking off her clothes.
She's coming over.
I felt like I ate all the bread
but I only ate some of the bread.
There is sand everywhere
and the wind is freezing.
Why do people like this?

Here comes Yosefa.
She is bundled up she looks cold.
The flirty seagull. I call him a hottie,
he flies away just as the picture
is about to be shot. Commitment phobic.
I think my phone is on roaming.
Beach Poem #1 is probably the only
Beach Poem there is going to be.
"Hey California was settled before the Seventies."
Solitary acts in the presence of a group.

No comments: